1. Going to bed by 10 and getting up at 5
2. Eating the right thing even when I am stressed/tired/
unhappy, or traveling
3. Getting to the track for my sprint workout when it is
still dark out
4. Working out six days a week
5. Trying harder than I have before
In college I did not set goals for myself; I did not have high expectations for my performance. I was “good,” and 80% of the time my ‘good’ was enough for me and for my team. I settled. I think I knew it was not enough, but I was waiting for someone else to push me. I left college never having tried as hard as I could and I was not satisfied.