|Some rights reserved by Chris Blakeley|
Here are the Top 5 Things I Have Learned/Realized thus far:
1. There is nothing that tastes good enough to make me "cheat." I have spent too much time thinking about this to make a mistake AND no cheat is worth starting this challenge over.
2. I DO like to cook and I like to chew slowly
3. Dried fruit = a cheat for me, I still like sugar too much
4. Sleep is crucial! When I do not sleep enough my desire to cheat rises exponentially.
5. When you can only eat "primal" eating for "fun" seems pointless. Eating primal makes me feel more full and with no added salt or sugar the addictive quality of food is lost.
Thanks for checking in. Post your own adventures and lessons learned HERE!